Our community has been through a lot over thep ast year, and we wanted you to rest assured that while many things have changed compare to pre-COVID time, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and we set this process so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
We follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA/WISHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We are now taking some extra precautionary measures when it is time for your next appointment. These changes have been made to help protect our patients and staff and include but not limited to the following:
- Please communicate with our office before your appointment if your answer to any of the COVID-19 Screening questions is yes. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office
- Face covering is mandatory
- We offer you hand sanitizer upon your arrival to our office, and will also measure your temperature using contactless thermometer
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, water dispenser and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time
- We appreciate if you do your best to respond to our appointment reminders at your earliest. This way you will help us better manage the time between patients
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to providinging your dental care, and will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
How to educate yourself about COVID-19?
If you would like to educate yourself about COVID-19, what to expect and what you can do to prevent the spread of it, please follow the below links:
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public
- How to Protect Yourself & Others
- What to Do If You Are Sick
- Symptoms of Coronavirus
Please visit this page frequently for more updates!
Mask Up! Stay Safe! Save Lives!